If you are more of a computer or laptop user and do not like to continuously reach for your phone for too many updates and messages then; the recent web feature of Whatsapp will be very good for you. Yes, you heard it right! Whatsapp has a feature that permits you to use the instant messaging application on your PC without any difficulty.
With the help of Whatsapp Web; you can send and receive messages, open PDFs, and take part in voice and video calls on your Whatsapp. So in this guide, we are going to give you complete information about Whatsapp Web and how you can use this simple yet effective and awesome version of the application.
A Synopsis of Whatsapp Web
Whatsapp web is an extension of the mobile instant messaging application that you use on your mobile phone that works on your laptop and computers. As a web client, this application requires nothing more than a simple web browser to log in and use. This particular feature or extension of Whatsapp can be very easily used on your computer by a QR code or a Whatsapp web link. You will also be very happy to know that for Whatsapp web login, you do not need anything other than a browser and the Whatsapp extension is known to work wonderfully well with all the web browsers. Major web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer; and Safari are very compatible with Whatsapp web and you can use this web feature on any web browser that you are using on your computer.
Once you are logged into your account; it will be very simple for you to use all the features of the application from your computer. You can share documents, pictures, videos, and even see all the statuses of your contacts from your computer. Not only this, you do not need to use the application on your phone to change the settings and your bio. This particular thing can also be done from the Whatsapp web very easily. So, if you do not know how to use WhatsApp web on the computer then, we are also giving a complete guide that will help you to know the steps with which you can use the Whatsapp extension on your PC.
Steps to Use Whatsapp Web on Computer/Laptop
You need to follow the steps; that we have given below to initiate the Whatsapp web feature on your laptop or computer. Make sure that you do not skip any step as every step is needed for the proper functioning of the feature.
- The first step that you have to do is to open any web browser and then enter https://web.whatsapp.com/ in the search bar on your web browser.
- After that; you will see a QR code on the computer screen that you need to scan from the scanner present on your phone.
- You need to open the Whatsapp application on your phone; and then tap the three dots that will open the menu on the Whatsapp application.
- You will see an option of Whatsapp web in the menu. You need to tap on the Whatsapp web option which will open the scanner.
- By pointing this scanner at the QR code on the screen, your Whatsapp account will be logged on your computer and laptop.
- You will also see the option to keep you logged into the account if you want. Tick mark this option as it will prompt the computer to remember you.
This is the correct process of how to use Whatsapp web on your computer or laptop very easily.
How to Enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp Web?
- To enable dark mode on your WhatsApp Web, go to the ‘Settings’ section.
- Located next to the new chat icon, the option will be within the three-dot icon
- From there, select ‘Theme’
- You’ll see a small window with ‘Light’, ‘Dark’, and ‘System Default’ options
- To enable dark mode on WhatsApp Web, select the ‘Dark’ option. Additionally, if your system’s theme is also set to dark mode, you can select the ‘System Default’ option.
Also Recommended – https://themagazineweb.com/how-to-fix-aol-mail-attachment-problems.html