Rediff Mail also standardised as rediff.com is just like other emailing platforms like yahoo and Gmail where you get daily news updates about Indian news and information, entertainment along with a shopping web portal and the service of sending and receiving emails online.
In this article, we will thoroughly guide you in creating a Rediffmail account with you android or iOS phone along with the benefits of having a rediff mail account:
- POP3 access
- Can add additional ID’s whenever needed
- Provides antivirus and spam protection services.
- Good reliability and trustworthiness.
- Send or receive emails online all around the world no matter what your location is.
So let’s quickly learn the steps to create an account on Rediff mail and get your free emailing service commenced.
Steps on How to Sign up for Rediff mail:
- On a new web browser page, visit the official website www.rediff.com
- Appropriately fill details in the Rediff mail registration form and generate a ID ending with @rediffmail.com (for example firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Then provide your mobile no and click on provide verification code.
- In the next step, enter the verification no. sent to your smartphone.
- Then provide the other credentials like your full name, gender, age and Location.
- The next step is to prove that you’re not a robot and enter the captcha provided in the form of a number or an image.
- And confirm your registration.