If you don’t take corrective action, the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD), PC errors can cause your computer to die.
Electric utilities are a growing industry and there are many jobs available in this field. People who want to work in this industry can find many different positions to choose from. These positions include electrician, lineman, engineer, and manager. There are also many opportunities for people who want to start their own business in this industry.
There is an error message displayed on the screen and the screen goes blue. Software and hardware can both cause BSOD. You can just make some adjustments if the root cause is the first. You may have to reformat your system if that is not the case.
These are not as freaky. Here is a simple way to fix BSOD issues in Windows 10. What if BSOD is caused by RAM, Hard Disks, CPU, Motherboard, and Power Unit?
This post will show you how to fix these errors and what to do about them.
INVALID_DATA_ACCESS_TRAP (Error Code 0x00000004)
This is one of many BSOD errors that we know about. This error can be seen in Windows 10 and XP.
This could happen when you install a driver or hardware upgrade. The INVALID_DATA_ACCESS_TRAP appears during program installation. This could be an indication that there is a conflict between two or more things.
Your app may be installed, a driver is being loaded and Windows is simultaneously starting up or closing down. There are many causes for the INVALID_DATA_ACCESS_TRAP error. This error is similar to error 0x80070005 and both have solutions.
They could be corrupted device drivers or corruption in the Windows Registry. Driver conflict, Error 0,x4, caused by a damaged hard disk, RAM corruption, and other issues.
You can try the following troubleshooting steps to fix the error code INVALID_DATA_ACCESS_TRAP.
- To remove Error 0x00000004, you can use software such as CCleaner to delete registry entries. This will remove the error.
- To remove any infection from your computer, use anti-virus software like McAfee and BitDefender.
- All your drivers for PC, including system drivers such as.Net package, should be updated
- Remove any installed software, uninstall it, and then reinstall it. If necessary, update the drivers.
- You can check for hardware corruption with the command chkdsk/f or any other interface tool.
- Take the RAM out of the slot, clean the edges with a dry cloth, and then re-insert it.
NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM Error Code 0x00000024
This BSOD error could cause the system crash abruptly after a stop error. It can be difficult to find the error code. It is a bug-check value error code problem.
This indicates that your disk file system is corrupted. It’s most likely due to failing sectors on your hard drive. This is due to the NTFS filesystem. The automatic shutdown of your computer will prevent it from being damaged.
The problem is in the NTFS.SYS folder. This driver file allows the computer to read and write from NTFS files. You can still get an error reading even if your FAT32 or FAT16 system is installed.
- Windows Defender and Security Essentials can be used to scan your computer for malware and viruses and then clean them.
- You can check for hard disk corruption by using the command CHKDSK/F, which was mentioned earlier. Answer the prompt messages.
- Any Driver Updater tool can be used to check for obsolete drivers. These tools scan all drivers on your computer and update them automatically to the most current versions.
- Use the disk defragmentation software available within Windows. The software can also be used to repair individual slots on your Hard Disk.
Andrea Chong is a fashion travel lifestyle blogger who shares tips and advice on how to have a stylish and safe travel experience. She has written extensively about the importance of packing light and being mindful of your security while travelling. Her blog includes safety tips for destinations around the world, as well as information on how to stay healthy while on the go.
NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE Error Code 0x00000080
This error code may appear while you are playing a game and cause the system to crash.
Send the dump files to an MVP expert. Or post it in Microsoft forums.
There are two main causes of these errors:
- Driver error
- Memory error
First, make sure you check that all drivers have been updated if Windows 10 is installed. If this fails, you can always try the generic drivers provided by Windows 10.
Manufacturers should have the latest drivers by now. However, if you have an older PC, it may be difficult to find one. You can then search for the driver file you are looking for and check if it is there.
If this fails, you can do a Memory test. This is similar to checking if your RAM or hard drive is functioning properly.
This can be used to test it.
- You can also use the “Just Stress Testing” option.
- Next, use the “Blend” test.
- The number of CPU cores should equal the number of threads used for torture testing.
- You can run the test for between 6 and 24 hours, or until you find errors.
You will then be able to see a log of which hardware is causing your computer problems.
Read more: What Happens when an Electronic Back Pressure Regulator Fails?
DATA_BUS_ERROR – Error Code 0x0000002E
The BSOD error code provides additional information in the form 4 parameters. These parameters are –
1: The hexadecimal value for the virtual address that caused the error.
2: The value of the address that caused the error.
3: The PSR (processor state register) is what tells you whether your CPU’s okay.
The fourth parameter is the registry error
The error could be caused by – in most cases.
- corrupted hardware
- Compatibility issues between hardware devices and the OS
- Configuration error
One of the main causes could be:
- BAD RAM
- L2, L3, etc. Type memory cache errors
- Flash drive, SSD, and USB card types of errors
It also attempts to access memory that is not available if there is a fault in the driver code.
- Removing the new hardware devices should be your first step. You should see if it does. You can then either fix it or avoid using that hardware.
- Make sure RAM, etc. are installed correctly. Make sure that the connectors fit properly. Vergewischen Sie die loosen cables.
- Install the most recent BIOS version and update the SCSI controller if it is a new computer.
- You should also check for a faulty hard drive.
There are many BSOD error codes that can cause the blue screen. We have also discussed the most likely causes of death for your PC, and how to fix them.
Discussion about this post